because of the modular and open approach of our research, future development can go into a variety of directions and applications. mainly all related to what today is defined as "Ubiquitous Computing" [Ubicomp]. we are looking for the crossings between computing and wireless thecnologies. we are interested in the practice and integration of them into the "everyday life" and specially for that moment when they become indistinguishable from "everyday activities".
fields towards which we look to further S.O.U.P development are:
- porting the software to PDA to achieve mobile data feeds
- install the software onto firmware of accesspoints
- setting up an online repository of data gathered on and offline from
different cities around the world.
- integrating gsm and/or bluetooth technology
- crossing development with the new forms and concepts of architecture